. 2 - ON THE WEB
FOOTBALLLOGOSANDKITS.COM provides free information to visitors without any monetary consideration from them. FOOTBALLLOGOSANDKITS.COM a personal website, created and maintained by an individual who bears the costs of its operation.
In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce FOOTBALLLOGOSANDKITS.COM then declared as a website managed by JOSEPH RIVERA with 28802302T (hereinafter FOOTBALLLOGOSANDKITS.COM) residing in C \ Evaristo CASTLE, N 19 and email email@example.com
3 -. RESPONSIBILITIES
Any person accessing this site assumes the role of user commitment to the observance and enforcement of the provisions herein, and any other law that may be applicable under current legislation.
FOOTBALLLOGOSANDKITS.COM disclaims any liability for the information posted on its web site and the lack of availability (falls) from the site which also made ??periodic stops for technical maintenance, the same way, the visitor accepts explicitly decline any responsibility on the part of the service, resulting from the access or use of FOOTBALLLOGOSANDKITS.COM. Furthermore, FOOTBALLLOGOSANDKITS.COM reserves the right to change any information that may appear on the website, without any prior notice, or to inform users of such obligations, meaning enough with the publication of this web page.
FOOTBALLLOGOSANDKITS.COM can offer through this website, services or products that may be subject to special conditions, as appropriate, replace, and / or complete and / or modify the present conditions, those additional conditions, will be included in this document.
The use by you of this website is completely at your own risk, except in cases stipulated by the current legislation.
4 -. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies can be, according to their persistence in the system:
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type of data which are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several year period.
According to their purpose, they can be:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for broadcast or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Cookies analysis: are those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites you are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web sites and application or platform for profiling of user navigation of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the publisher has included a website, application or platform to provide the service requested based on criteria as the edited content or frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
4.1 -. DISABLING COOKIES
The user may at any time choose which cookies you want to work on this website by:
a) The configuration of the browser, for example:
- From the Chrome browser from https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- From the Internet Explorer browser from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- From the Firefox browser from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- From the Safari browser from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- From the Opera browser from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
b) Using third party tools:
Other third-party tools available online, allowing users to detect cookies on each Web site you visit and manage their deactivation, for example:
4.2 -. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed on a website that is not being visited at present. Some companies plublicidad can use these types of cookies to track users, with these other companies that perform the installation of these cookies.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS SERVICE
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an organization whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA.
Google analytics does not collect personal information from visitors to this site. The key will operate google cookies are:
- Determine the domain studied.
- Distinguish between unique users.
- Remember the number and time of previous visits.
- Collect information on the source of traffic.
- Determine the length of a session.
- Determine the value of the custom tracking variables.
Cookies used by google and its features are:
a) __ utma: This cookie lasts for two years, and is used to distinguish the user session.
b) __ utmb: This cookie lasts for 30 minutes. Used to identify new sessions and / or visits.
c) __ utmc: This cookie lasts remains active while the browser session. It is a temporary cookie to indicate whether the meeting is open or closed. No longer commonly used.
d) __ utmz: This cookie lasts for six months. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic from search engines (organic and PPC) advertising campaigns and navigation display within the same website (internal links).
e) __ utmv: This cookie lasts for two years, and is used to store data records, and later to target them demographically.
f) _ga: This cookie lasts for two years, and is used to distinguish users.
SERVICE GOOGLE MAPS
Google maps allow the inclusion of maps on third party websites, such as this. Cookies used by google maps are: SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF.
They serve to establish several unique identifiers except the PREF cookie, which is used to show preferences zoom maps.
The PREF cookie with a duration of one year. The SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, SID, cookies have a duration of two years. The rest are session cookies, or have a short stay.
For more information, visit the following link:
For more information on cookies using google maps, you can visit the following link:
5 -. LICENSE
The FOOTBALLLOGOSANDKITS.COM website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
You are free:
- Share: copy and redistribute the material in any media or format.
- Adapt: remix, transform and create from the materials for any purpose, including commercial.
The licensor may not revoke these freedoms while complying with the terms of the license.
Under the following conditions:
- Recognition of the authorship of this material.
You can find complete information about the license here:
5.1 -. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
Any previously authorized by the provider application will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual property of the author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider, that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners themselves responsible for any dispute that may arise in respect thereof. In any case, the lender has the express prior authorization from them.
To make any comments concerning possible breaches of the rights of intellectual property, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so via the contact form is kept on the website or through the email provided in these legal conditions.
. 6 - PRIVACY
FOOTBALLLOGOSANDKITS.COM not store Personal Data USERS of the website.
. 7 - ANTI SPAM POLICY
Declares FOOTBALLLOGOSANDKITS.COM completely against sending unsolicited commercial communication and any conduct or representation known as spam, also declares committed to fighting this type of abusive practices.
You can contact us via the contact form, or in their absence, by the email provided in these legal conditions, to communicate and / or report any irregularities in relation to spam.
8 -. HOUSING DATA
For technical and service quality reasons FOOTBALLLOGOSANDKITS.COM, is hosted on the servers of the company INMOTION HOSTING, INC.. The company has its registered office at 6100 CENTER DRIVE, SUITE 1190 LOS ANGELES, CA 90045.
You can find more information about INMOTION HOSTING, INC., in the / the following (s) link (s).:
9 -. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions relating to this website or the activities developed therein, will apply Spanish law, which the parties expressly submit.